Materials Handling Vehicle Safety Solutions
Safety in the Material Handling Industry
Industrial workplaces have come to rely on specialist vehicles for their ability to lift and transport any load. The power of these specialist vehicles makes them indispensable, however, they can pose a certain amount of risk to safety. Vehicles of this nature have limited visibility when carrying materials, increasing the risk of collisions with objects, vehicles or people.
Health and safety regulations aim to reduce injuries, incidents and safety are high on management teams agenda to help protect staff, reduce insurance claims and reduce damaged stock.
Our products have been developed to suit all types of vehicles regardless of size or function. From devices to aid driver visibility to obstacle detection radars.
Whatever your operational needs, we can make it safer.
Issues in the Material Handling Industry
- Reversing accident due to blind spots
- Forward facing incidents – due to lack of forward visibility when carrying high loads.
- Collisions with pedestrians due to an electric vehicle not being heard on approach
- Collisions due to maneuvering in tight spaces
- Vehicles not being efficient due to lack of driver visibility
- Risk of theft
Solutions for Material Handling Operations
How Vision Techniques can help
- All round visibility
- Safer working environment
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced vehicle downtime due to accidents and damage
- Meet health and safety requirements
- Safeguard company reputation
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- 30 years of market-leading expertise.
- Innovation second to none
- Fully managed service
- Dedicated technical support
- Qualified engineers for installation
- Bespoke tailored products and service
- SO9001 accredited and award-winning recognition.