Agriculture Safety Solutions
Safety in the Agricultural Industry
The balance between being efficient and competitive is crucial for survival in what can be an unpredictable industry. Farming can also be a hazardous occupation with regular use of various types of vehicles, machinery and equipment. This industry has the highest fatality rates of any industry in Europe so safety is an essential part of agricultural life.
Workers are required to drive and operate all types of vehicles from tractors, sprayers, shredders and harvesters although the design of modern machinery has led to significant performance improvements, due to their shape and size. visibility is still a huge contributory factor in many incidents involving this type of machinery.
Our products can be retrofitted to all vehicles to help you make the unsafe, safe and the invisible visible.
Issues in the agricultural industry
- Reversing incidents with blind spots
- Rollaway incidents due to handbrake not being applied
- Collisions on a public road
- Vehicles not being efficient due to lack of driver visibility
- Risk of theft
Solutions for the agricultural industry
How Vision Techniques can help
- All round visibility
- Safer working environment
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced incidents
- Reduced vehicle downtime due to accidents and damage
- Meet health and safety requirements
- Safeguard company reputation
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- 30 years of market-leading expertise.
- Innovation second to none
- Fully managed service
- Dedicated technical support
- Qualified engineers for installation
- Bespoke tailored products and service
- SO9001 accredited and award-winning recognition.