Posted on 2nd Aug, 2019 by Charlotte Coop
We are currently looking for a project coordinator to work alongside our sales and services departments to ensure that our high customer service levels are maintained.
The applicant will need to have experience in coordinating resources, equipment and information as well as passing that information on when required, with the goal of organizing projects and getting them completed on time and within budget.
On a day-to-day basis, the project coordinator’s key responsibilities will typically involve maintaining project documentation, such as plans and reports; assigning tasks and controlling schedules; liaising the project’s progress to customers, team members and other stakeholders, providing a managed service and supporting our internal sales team.
We are looking for a reliable team-player to join our team with a strong work ethic who is eager to learn. This person should see themselves as a self-motivator who is quick to assimilate information with the ability to use their initiative.
Previous customer service, project planning, coordination & administration experience would be beneficial and a confident and affable telephone &email manner essential.
Must be numerate, computer literate, comfortable with Microsoft Office, Business Intelligence & CRM software’s.
This position is a key part within our business, so the right ‘can do’ attitude is crucial.
The role is full time, working Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm.
Typical job roles including but not limited to;
– Designing and controlling the project schedule – while ensuring deadlines are met
– Presenting updates to team members and end user representatives on the projects progress and value
– Delegating tasks through team members
– Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities
– Proactively working with other project team members to understand the level and status of their workload
– Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
– Managed service
– Sales & service support
What we’re looking for;
– Strong analytical and logical thinking skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Have a positive approach; always looking for solutions
– Highly driven with exceptional attention to detail
– Passionate about technology and quality
– Excellent organisation and time management while being proactive with reporting
– Good inter-departmental communication
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Project Planning & Coordination: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
GCSE or equivalent (Required)
UK Drivers (Required)