Posted on 16th Jul, 2019 by Charlotte Coop
We are looking to build on our success with a clear vision for the next 5 years. To help us achieve this vision we are looking for people who have the drive and ambition to join our team at this exciting time.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant who will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Managing Director adding their innovative ideas, energy and enthusiasm into the mix to help us develop and expand further.
The successful candidate will possess a “can do attitude”, enjoy and thrive from working in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.
You will be highly productive and flexible as you will be working on a diverse range of projects including inhouse POS/packaging, branding, magazine advertising, affiliate banners, email campaigns, exhibition requirements, website and video content.
This role requires someone who has creative flair with an eye for detail. Someone who is enthusiastic and passionate about marketing/design with a commercial vision and someone who can bring their own fresh ideas to add real value to help drive the VT brand.
- Delivering creative image and video content that’s fresh, engaging, on-brand and customer focused to a high standard across multiple media formats and channels.
- Combining commercial awareness with creative execution, keeping the target customer at the centre of all creative solutions.
- Contributing to the creative look & feel across the business through thought-provoking ideas and visual applications
- Responding to creative briefs and presenting exciting creative responses to the management team.
- Understand our customers and have the ability to communicate with relevant tone of voice.
- Self-proofing to ensure all work is accurate and high quality.
- Owning designated channels, proofing work, and managing own workload.
Manage and build relationships with all stakeholders of the business.
- Investigate and verify all external quotes are cost effective, deliver the high quality required and provide excellent customer service
- Outline and achieve a set of business and personal development objectives, working closely with the Head of Marketing and Managing Director.
- Keeping up with industry trends and best practice.
- Experienced in using the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Excellent communication skills. You will have the ability to engage at all levels within the organisation and build relationships with 3rd party suppliers.
- Organised and be able to work to deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Experience in WordPress (desirable)
- Photography experience (desirable)
- Creative flair with commercial awareness
- Passionate/advocate of the brand
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and fun working environment
- Social events
Please send C.V and cover letter to Charlotte Coop – Head of Marketing firstname.lastname@example.org
View all posts