Safety and Security for Waste Management Vehicles
Refuse Collection Vehicles, Roadsweepers
Working in the waste and recycling industry is highly dangerous.
According to a government report, Mapping Health and Safety Standards in the UK Waste Industry, deaths and incidents in the waste industry were more than ten times the national average.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security for Waste Management vehicles
When it comes to waste disposal, we won’t waste your time.
We supply many of the UK's 432 Local Authorities, County Councils, Municipal vehicle manufacturers and vehicle body-builders.
In order to stay ahead we continually look to introduce new technologies to enhance the overall safety and efficiencies of Municipal fleets.
Potential incidents for safety and security systems on Waste Management Vehicles
- Workers being dragged into, or falling into, the hopper (bin wagon)
- Reversing accidents - with drivers choosing to view the hopper instead of behind the refuse collection vehicle
- Children being hit by the front of the waste vehicle because of the front blind spot
- Unfounded insurance claims for personal injury and damages
- Crashing into other traffic
- Parked vehicle damage
- Reversing alarm complaints early in the morning
Vision Techniques safety and security cameras and systems for Waste Management vehicles
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- General vehicle safety equipment
Improved safety and security for Waste Management vehicles with Vision Techniques
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Fewer noise complaints
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Nationwide service network.
- Flexible approach & implementation.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total concept – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction of carbon footprint.
- Customer surveys carried out to ensure we are delivering the best service every time.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.