LGV Vehicle Security & Safety Cameras & Tracking
Light Goods Vehicles are used in wide range of industries - the most common being the van which is built for every purpose.
But whatever the sector, every van driver has difficulty seeking a temporary parking space in peak times or congestion, meeting tight schedules, or negotiating the vehicle through built up areas.
Potential incidents involving the safety and security of light goods vehicles
- Reversing accidents - because of blind spots or pedestrians not seeing a moving vehicle
- Vehicles running over people because handbrakes are not on
- Sideswiping incidents caused by the nearside blind spot
- Vehicle damage - after reversing into bollards, low walls or lamp posts
- Collisions - when trying to squeeze into tight spaces
Vision Techniques safety and security technology solutions for LGV's
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Fleet Tracking/Vehicle Fleet Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- Van safety
- General vehicle safety equipment
The benefits of Vision Techniques safety and security devices for LGV vans
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques cameras and security devices for light goods vehicles?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Flexible approach and implementation.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Total peace of mind – unrivalled technical support and skill-set
- Dedicated service support carried out by our own team anywhere in the UK.
- Maximise your efficiencies
- Provide a safe environment for your personnel and vehicles to work in.
- SO9001 accredited and award-winning recognition.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.