HGV Camera Systems, Safety & Security Equipment
Freight, Haulage, Truck Safety & Security
Heavy goods vehicles are seen as very dangerous machines which cause collisions on the motorway and add to congestion and noise pollution.
But in reality HGV drivers are safer than car drivers - with half as many accidents per miles travelled.
However, when accidents DO occur they are much worse than a car crash. Therefore, it’s extremely important to take every care to ensure every safety and security measure is taken.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security
More and more road users are using technologies to enhance the safety of their day-to-day operations as well as protecting assets and operating budgets.
Our comprehensive range of reversing cameras, reversing alarm, ultrasonic detection devices and simple digital video recorder systems satisfies a wide and varying range of operational applications.
Potential incidents and reasons to use a HGV camera system
- Collisions because of tight spaces
- Reversing accidents - because of blind spots, pedestrians being unaware of vehicle, or reversing alarms being switched off
- Goods being stolen by staff or outsiders
- False insurance claims
- Cyclist collisions in built-up area - nearside blind spot
- Unfounded insurance claims for personal injury and damages
- Sideswipes on motorway - nearside blind spot
- Gangs or individuals attacking drivers
What Vision Techniques can offer for lorry, HGV and trucks safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- Truck safety
- Lorry safety
- General vehicle safety equipment
How camera safety and security systems can benefit freight and haulage
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Fewer noise complaints
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Flexible approach and implementation.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Total peace of mind – unrivalled technical support and skill-set
- Dedicated service support carried out by our own team anywhere in the UK.
- We aim to maximise your efficiencies
- Provide a safe environment for your personnel and vehicles to work in.
- SO9001 accredited and award-winning recognition.
Vision techniques provides the very latest vehicle safety and security equipment.