Traffic Management Vehicle Alarms and Reversing Cameras
Workforce and public safety is paramount in today’s hazardous traffic management environment.
It’s more important than ever to fit reversing alarms, cameras, work lights to vehicles to ensure every safety precaution is taken when working on a busy, high speed road. After all, a highway crash can be much worse than on an A road.
Crash cushions are fitted to 18 tonne vehicles with traffic management bodies, designed for impact protection and allowing the operator to carry any necessary equipment.
When operators have to collect traffic cones quickly, a driver cannot look at a monitor or use a banksman because the correct positioning of a vehicle on the lane against the flow of traffic is more important.
This makes products like our VT Lanesafe reversing radar systems especially important. It provides the driver with audible warnings to help prevent collisions by detecting any inanimate objects in the path of the vehicle.
We also offer the traffic management industry everything from all round vision vehicle cameras to hi-tech crew communication systems.
Potential incidents involving traffic management vehicles
- Collisions with objects due to speed and correct positioning against flow of traffic
- Collisions due to poor visibility - bad weather, darkness, smoke etc
- General reversing accidents due to rear blind spot
- Sideswipes on motorway
- Reversing alarm complaints early in the morning from nearby residents
Vision Techniques safety and security systems for traffic management vehicles
- Industry designed reversing alarms, VT Lanesafe
- Reversing cameras
- White noise alarms
- Crew communications
The benefits of Vision Techniques traffic management vehicle systems
- All round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety
- Sensors and alarms prevent accidents
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques vehicle safety solutions?
- Proven track record for over two decades
- Flexible approach and implementation
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total concept – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction of carbon footprint.
- Customer surveys carried out to ensure we are delivering the best service every time.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.