Being a taxi driver can be a challenging profession.
Taxi drivers are confronted with a wide range of potential problems on a daily basis.
It is important to deter passengers from anti-social behaviour by reminding them that their conduct is being monitored at all times.
Safety and security is extremely important to ensure protection for both drivers and passengers.
Vision Techniques has developed a wide range of mobile CCTV and digital recording systems. These systems help to establish exactly what happened and when – thus protecting against opportunist insurance fraudsters and scams.
Vision Techniques ensures taxi security and safety
We have a proven track record of 22 years in the Municipal sector, supplying many of the UK's 432 Local Authorities, County Councils, Municipal vehicle manufacturers and vehicle body-builders.
In order to stay ahead we continually look to introduce new technologies to enhance the overall safety and efficiencies of Municipal fleets.
Vision Techniques is able to apply safety and/or management solutions to any vehicle within a Municipal fleet ranging from small vans and taxis through to Refuse Collection Vehicles, Road-sweepers, Gully Emptiers and so on.
- Passenger violence
- Unfounded insurance claims for personal injury and damages
- Damage to taxi interior
- Criminals attacking the driver
- Collisions because of poor visibility in the dark
What Vision Techniques can offer your vehicles for safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- GPS Fleet Tracking/ Vehicle Fleet Tracking
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Vehicle radar
- Mirror monitor
- Reversing cameras
- Taxi security
- Taxi safety
- General vehicle safety equipment
How Vision Techniques improves your vehicles
- Lower insurance costs
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for staff and management
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Proven track record for over two decades
- Flexible approach and implementation
- Continual development of future-proof applications
- Total peace of mind – unrivalled technical support and skill-set
- Dedicated service support carried out by our own team anywhere in the UK
- We aim to maximise your efficiencies
- Provide a safe environment for your personnel and vehicles to work in
- SO9001 accredited and award-winning recognition
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.