We’ve all heard of the 'blame and claim' culture in modern day society.
And the public transport network throughout the UK is no exception.
It’s widely accepted that CCTV Recording systems provide a useful link to missing gaps of city centre surveillance - plus, it gives commuters a level of confidence and security.
In a society which is increasingly on the move only rugged, robust solutions can help improve passenger and employee safety, reduce fraud, vandalism, mitigate accident and liability claims and enhance transportation security initiatives.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security
Vision techniques has developed a wide range of mobile CCTV and digital recording systems.
These systems help to establish exactly what happened and when - thus protecting against opportunist insurance fraudsters and scams.
- Passenger violence
- Unfounded insurance claims for personal injury and damages
- Damage to train or tram interior
- Criminals attacking the driver
What Vision Techniques can offer your vehicles for safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- General vehicle safety equipment
How these improved safety and security measures will benefit you
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Lower insurance costs
- Zero risk of false claim
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Extensive product knowledge and expertise.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total package – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction to carbon footprint.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.