Rail, Tram Safety & Security Cameras and Systems
We’ve all heard of the 'blame and claim' culture in modern day society.
And the public transport network throughout the UK is no exception.
It’s widely accepted that vehicle CCTV Recording systems provide a useful link to missing gaps of city centre surveillance - plus, it gives commuters a level of confidence and security.
In a society which is increasingly on the move only rugged, robust solutions can help improve passenger and employee safety, reduce fraud, vandalism, mitigate accident and liability claims and enhance transportation security initiatives.
Vision Techniques camera systems ensure vehicle safety and security
Vision techniques has developed a wide range of mobile CCTV and digital recording systems.
These camera systems help to establish exactly what happened and when - thus protecting against opportunist insurance fraudsters and scams.
Potential incidents on trains and trams
- Passenger violence
- Unfounded insurance claims for personal injury and damages
- Damage to train or tram interior
- Criminals attacking the driver
Vision Techniques safety and security solutions for rail and trams
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- General vehicle safety equipment
How VT safety and security systems can benefit public transport on trains and trams
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Lower insurance costs
- Zero risk of false claim
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Extensive product knowledge and expertise.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total package – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction to carbon footprint.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.