Quarrying and Mining Vehicle Safety
Large, heavy vehicles and equipment on mining and quarry sites are extremely hazardous.
Safety is paramount - and visibility is limited because of blind spots all around the machines.
The risk can be heightened by bad weather, large amounts of dust and dirt, or the dark.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security for Quarry and Mining Vehicles
We have supplied the quarrying and mining sector since the formation of the company back in 1988.
Over-time, greater demands have been placed on the development of high-end technologies to combat extreme dangers prevalent in this industry.
Our loyal customer base includes many blue-chip organisations whose vigorous health and safety policies demand the very best in product performance and reliability.
Ogden Sensor Vision & VMS, along with Driver ID and many other dedicated products available from our range, have an unblemished track record offering proven longevity within in this sector.
Potential incidents for safety and security systems on Quarry and Mining Vehicles
- Collisions because of poor visibility - bad weather, darkness, smoke etc
- General reversing accidents - due to driving position or rear blind spot
- Reversing into smaller vehicles because drivers have diminished visibility
- Workers being hit by vehicles because they are wearing ear defenders and can't hear reversing alarms
- Vehicles tipping over after colliding with on-site objects
Vision Techniques safety and security systems for the Quarry and Mining industry
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- General vehicle safety equipment
Benefits of VT Safety and Security Camera Systems for Quarry and Mining industry
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Fewer noise complaints
- Your company's reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Extensive product knowledge and expertise.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total package – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Customer surveys carried out to ensure we are delivering the best service every time.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.