Prisoner Transport Vehicle Safety and Security
Transporting detainees and offenders is a sensitive business.
Safety and security is extremely important to ensure protection for both staff and passengers.
Vision Techniques vehicle cameras and tracking devices ensure vehicle safety and security
Vision Techniques offers solutions to assist in the safety of clients whilst reducing fraudulent liability claims and the self harm of detainees. It also helps to reduce prisoner escapes.
Clients that benefit from our expertise in this sector carry out the following services:
- The collection from prisons and police stations of detainees due to appear in court.
- The delivery to courts of detainees.
- The return of convicted persons to prisons at the end of the court day.
- National in-country escorting services to provide safe and secure transport to individuals, families or groups between locations that include ports, holding facilities and Immigration courts.
- Overseas escorted repatriations, to return detainees to their country of origin.
- The secure accommodation for detainees awaiting decisions or action on their right to enter and remain in the United Kingdom.
Potential incidents invloving the safety and security of prisoner transport vehicles
- Escaping prisoners
- Prisoner violence
- Attacks on the driver or hijacking the vehicle
- Collisions because of blind spots
- Reversing accidents because pedestrians doesn’t notice the vehicle
Vision Techniques prisoner transport vehicle safety and security systems and devices
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- Van safety
- General vehicle safety equipment
How Vision Techniques vehicle security systems and devices can benefit prisoner transportation
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents
- Fewer escapees
- Lower insurance costs
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Fewer noise complaints
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques vehicle safety and security systems?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Flexible approach and implementation.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Total peace of mind – unrivalled technical support and skill-set
- Dedicated service support carried out by our own team anywhere in the UK.
- Maximise your efficiencies
- Provide a safe environment for your personnel and vehicles to work in.
- SO9001 accredited and award-winning recognition.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.