Refuse Collection, Road Sweepers, Taxis or Vans - safety and security
There’s a whole host of potential dangers and security issues with Municipal vehicles.
In waste disposal, for example, deaths and incidents are more than ten times the national average - according to government reports.
And for van drivers it’s always difficult seeking a temporary parking space, meeting tight schedules, or negotiating vans through built up areas.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security
Municipal is one of our most flourishing markets.
We are proud to boast a proven track record of 22 years in this sector supplying many of the UK's 432 Local Authorities, County Councils, Municipal vehicle manufacturers and vehicle body-builders.
In order to stay ahead we continually look to introduce new technologies to enhance the overall safety and efficiencies of Municipal fleets.
Vision Techniques is able to apply safety and/or management solutions to any vehicle within a Municipal fleet ranging from small vans and taxis through to Refuse Collection Vehicles, Road-sweepers, Gully Emptiers and so on.
- Gangs or individuals attacking drivers
- Collisions with people and other vehicles because of blind spots
- Reversing accidents because pedestrians don’t see the vehicle
- Unfounded insurance claims
- Sideswiping incidents caused blind spots
- Vehicle damage - after reversing into bollards, low walls or lamp posts
- Collisions - when trying to squeeze into tight spaces
- Unfounded insurance claims for personal injury and damages
- Crashing into other traffic
- Parked vehicle damage
- Reversing alarm complaints early in the morning
What Vision Techniques can offer your vehicles for safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- Van safety
- Truck safety
- Lorry safety
- General vehicle safety equipment
How these improved safety and security measures will benefit you
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Fewer noise complaints
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Nationwide service network.
- Flexible approach & implementation.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total concept – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction of carbon footprint.
- Customer surveys carried out to ensure we are delivering the best service every time.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.