Working with forklift trucks can cause serious injuries - and, in the UK,
they cause deaths every year.
These hazardous vehicles have limited visibility when carrying materials and they are very dangerous when they collide with people and objects.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security
Materials handling is a vibrant and growing industry
The materials handling sector has enabled us to develop additional safety solutions to assist working in confined spaces and at height.
Where in the past situations of extreme danger for persons working at height existed, the very latest camera technologies now offer all-round flexibility, creating efficiencies and ensuring overall safety.
- Forklift driver crashing - due to lack of forward visibility when carrying high loads.
- Reversing accidents - because of limited visibility
- Collisions because ‘quiet’ electric fork lifts are not heard on approach
- Pedestrians hit because they are unaware of moving forklift
- Forklift tipping over because of uneven surfaces
- Stock piles causing collisions
- Falling materials landing on workers owing to lack of vision
- Collisions with larger or smaller vehicles
What Vision Techniques can offer your vehicles for safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- General vehicle safety equipment
How Vision Techniques improves your forklift safety
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer injuries, accidents and deaths
- Less damage to stock
- Lower insurance costs
- Higher productivity
- More vehicles in operation
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Extensive product knowledge and expertise.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total package – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction of carbon footprint.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.