It's vital for the emergency services to arrive at their destinations quickly.
But, with limited visibility, because of travelling at high speeds and in dark conditions, drivers’ response times can be affected or the vehicle could even be under threat of attack.
Security and safety is vital to the emergency services - because it’s essential to avoid disasters.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security
We are proud to support the three main emergency services - fire, ambulance and police.
Through the supply of many safety solutions generally focussing on cameras and recording technologies.
Our products are designed to protect the general public, their own staff, and their assets.
We offer solutions to help the Emergency Services achieve these goals.
All products offer solutions to help the Emergency Services achieve maximum vehicle safety.
- Accidents because of decreased visibility in dark conditions
- Collisions with other vehicles or pedestrians because of blind spots
- Reversing accidents - when pedestrians can’t see the moving vehicle
- Being unaware of vehicles being chased by criminals
What Vision Techniques can offer your vehicles for safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- Van safety
- General vehicle safety equipment
How these improved safety and security measures will benefit you
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Fewer noise complaints
- Your company's reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total package – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction of carbon footprint.
- Total peace of mind – unrivalled technical support and skill-set.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.