It’s essential that cash-in-transit vans arrive at their destinations safely and securely.
Cash-in-transit vans are easy targets and are often under threat of attack - so van security and passenger safety is essential.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security
Integrity, experience, knowledge, technology and support are invaluable to operators within the cash and valuables in-transit market.
Established for almost two decades, independent business analyses position Vision Techniques within the top five per cent of the industry.
The company’s rich history of innovation and continuing growth means Vision Techniques is constantly adding, and retaining, blue chip clients to an already credible customer portfolio.
With extensive experience partnering leading operators of cash services in Europe, Vision Techniques is currently expanding into other European and Worldwide operations.
We can offer entry level security systems as well as the highest level of security required.
Using the very latest in security systems, control centres can automatically connect to, and view, the vehicles live or continuously whilst on route.
See VT ‘Live’ for more details.
- Gangs or individuals attacking drivers
- Cash being stolen by staff or outsiders
- Collisions with people and other vehicles because of blind spots
- Reversing accidents because pedestrians don’t see the vehicle
- Unknowingly being followed by criminals
- Unfounded insurance claims
What Vision Techniques can offer your vehicles for safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- Van safety
- General vehicle safety equipment
How Vision Techniques improves your vehicles
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents
- Lower insurance costs
- Zero risk of false claims
- Deter vandals and thieves
- Full vehicle security surveillance
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Flexible approach and implementation.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Total peace of mind – unrivalled technical support and skill-set
- Dedicated service support carried out by our own team anywhere in the UK.
- Maximise your efficiencies
- Provide a safe environment for your personnel and vehicles to work in.
- SO9001 accredited and award-winning recognition.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.