Agriculture is a dangerous industry - with a whole range of unpredictable challenges.
A quarter of deaths occur in the industry as a result of moving vehicles, according to government reports.
It’s also easy to damage crops or equipment - which can be devastating in such a highly demanding industry.
Vision Techniques ensures vehicle safety and security
Vision Techniques works closely with its clients to come up with the most innovative vehicle safety systems in the industry.
- Collisions because the handbrake isn’t applied
- Reversing accidents because of blind spots or people are unaware of the moving vehicle
- Machines colliding with smaller vehicles
- Crop damage because the vehicle equipment is not properly positioned.
- Crops missed because driver can’t see properly
- Vehicles tipping over after hitting stockpiles
- Forward collisions because of limited visibility
- Too much soil collected in the machine
What Vision Techniques can offer your vehicles for safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Fleet Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- General vehicle safety equipment
How Vision Techniques improves your vehicles
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents, deaths and injuries
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Zero risk of false claims
- Higher productivity
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total package – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction of carbon footprint.
- Total peace of mind – unrivalled technical support and skill-set.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.