Agriculture and Farming Vehicle Safety Devices
Agriculture is a dangerous industry - with a whole range of unpredictable challenges.
A quarter of deaths occur in the industry as a result of moving vehicles, according to government reports.
It’s also easy to damage crops or equipment - which can be devastating in such a highly demanding industry.
Vision Techniques provide vehicle safety and security systems such as cameras and tracking devices for agricultural vehicles
Vision Techniques works closely with its clients to come up with the most innovative vehicle safety systems in the industry.
Potential vehicle safety and security incidents in farming
- Collisions because the handbrake isn’t applied
- Reversing accidents because of blind spots or people are unaware of the moving vehicle
- Machines colliding with smaller vehicles
- Crop damage because the vehicle equipment is not properly positioned.
- Crops missed because driver can’t see properly
- Vehicles tipping over after hitting stockpiles
- Forward collisions because of limited visibility
- Too much soil collected in the machine
Vision Techniques product solutions for agricultural vehicles to improve safety and security
- Mobile CCTV Systems
- Rear View Camera
- Reversing Camera
- Vehicle Radar
- GPS Tracking/Vehicle Fleet Tracking
- Digital Video Recorders (DVR)
- RFID Technology
- Auto Braking Systems
- Mirror Monitor
- General vehicle safety equipment
The benefits of Vision Techniques safety and security systems for farming vehicles
Having all round vehicle visibility dramatically improves efficiency and safety.
- Fewer accidents, deaths and injuries
- Lower insurance costs
- More vehicles in operation
- Zero risk of false claims
- Higher productivity
- Peace of mind for both managers and workers
- Your company’s reputation is strengthened
Why choose Vision Techniques agricultural vehicle security and safety products?
- Proven track record for over two decades.
- Continual development of future-proof applications.
- Market leading expertise in vehicle safety and management systems for over 20 years.
- A ‘one-stop-shop’ total package – specialist product advice through to expert installation.
- Products that guarantee safety, cost savings and reduction of carbon footprint.
- Total peace of mind – unrivalled technical support and skill-set.
Vision techniques provides the very latest safety and security equipment.