When transporting detainees, safety and security is extremely important to ensure protection for both staff and passengers.
Reversing cameras and mobile CCTV offer solutions to assist in the safety of clients whilst reducing fraudulent liability claims and the self harm of detainees. It also helps to reduce prisoner escapes.
Prisoner transport services include:
- The collection from prisons and police stations of detainees due to appear in court.
- The delivery to courts of detainees.
- The return of convicted persons to prisons at the end of the court day.
- National in-country escorting services to provide safe and secure transport to individuals, families or groups between locations that include ports, holding facilities and Immigration courts.
- Overseas escorted repatriations, to return detainees to their country of origin.
- The secure accommodation for detainees awaiting decisions or action on their right to enter and remain in the United Kingdom.