The successful candidates will carry out the installation, commissioning and servicing of commercial vehicle based security and data collection systems, such as digital CCTV recording equipment, RFID and intelligent radar systems.
The company has seen excellent growth through diversification into new market sectors and has recently won a number of national contracts for digital recording and data collection equipment, and the successful applicants will play a major part in taking these contracts forward.
- Working at clients sites fitting the required systems
- Working with heavy plant, lorries and other large vehicles such as waste vehicles
- Installing the required system, testing and checking
- Networking the system with the IT software to allow live feeds Trouble shooting electrical and system problems
Main Skills and Experience Needed
- Automotive electrical experience of Waste Vehicles, Quarry and Mining Vehicles or Commercial Haulage
- IT/PC literate, including some knowledge of networking
- Innovative problem solver who can generate solutions and resolve issues
- Conscientious professional who is organised and dedicated
- Motivated self starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success
- Team player who excels at building relationships with customers and colleagues
- Must have full UK driving license
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE – EXTENSIVE OVERTIME AVAILABLE , VEHICLE, MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY . HOME BASED COVERING SOUTH WEST / MIDLANDS / OXFORD AREA.
Full training will be given but the right automotive electrical background is needed . To apply please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.